Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sunset and Saturn

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a good evening. :) I know I'm a little late with posting this this Wednesday, but my week has been so busy for me, and I almost forgot it was my day to post. So that's why I'm posting this at like 11pm. I thought I'd share one of my favorite songs at the moment and some photos I took at sunset with you all. Sunsets are so gorgeous in my eyes. I used to rarely watch the sun set, but after watching it set on the beach a few months ago, I've found that it is truly a lovely thing to watch. Everything is so vibrant and beautiful. It almost looks like you can see a piece a heaven opening up near the sun.  Isn't it amazing to be able to witness all the beauty God created around us?


Lyrics:
You taught me the courage of stars before you left.
How light carries on endlessly, even after death.
With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

I couldn’t help but ask
For you to say it all again.
I tried to write it down
But I could never find a pen.
I’d give anything to hear
You say it one more time,
That the universe was made
Just to be seen by my eyes.

I couldn’t help but ask
For you to say it all again.
I tried to write it down
But I could never find a pen.
I’d give anything to hear
You say it one more time,
That the universe was made
Just to be seen by my eyes.

With shortness of breath, I’ll explain the infinite
How rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist.

 Sorry for sneaking in yet another "Sleeping At Last" song, but seriously, guys. Their music takes my breath away every time.

2 comments:

  1. The flowers and the wood is my most FAVORITE! BEST PICS EVER! ♥
    http://onethousandwordsatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete