Monday, November 17, 2014

Prayer Requests!

Hey girls!

I have 2 prayer requests...

For my mom's best friend's son, he has cancer and it's not getting better and the chemo is not working! They really need your prayers!

And for my dog Zoe... she needs a surgery that costs $2800 and we do not have that right now! We are looking for sponsers. Please pray that we find someone who can help us.

Thank you all so much!! :)

And if you have a prayer request, please let me know in the comments. I would love to pray for you!

-Danielle

3 comments:

  1. I will most certainly be praying for your family and friends (and pets)! This almost made me cry to hear about the cancer. So many people get it now-a-days and it hurts to hear when someone you know has it. I am so sorry for anyone who gets it, they are God's beautiful creation and I will be praying for everyone of them.
    And for your dog, I hope she will get well. I am so sorry to hear that, I will be praying for the money and health of Zoe.

    God Bless you Danielle, and may all your requests be prayed for.

    Love, Amy Kathleen
    living738.blogspot.com
    <3 Jesus was my first love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you! That means so much to me. <3

      God bless,
      Danielle : )

      Delete
  2. Hi! I feel very sorry for you and I am defenitely praying for your mother friends son and your dog. I hope they will get better soon and you have the money for your dogs surgery!! God bless you and your family.

    Http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com
    Isabella x

    ReplyDelete