Friday, September 19, 2014

Trust and Strength Through Him

Hello

School is starting up for me in a few days, and it has been a cause of a lot of worry and stress for me lately.  At this new school, I won't have any friends on my first day. And since I'm sometimes quite shy and introverted, I've worried myself a lot about making new friends.  Will they like me?  What if nobody wants to get to know me?  I don't want to be alone....

But I've reminded myself that with Jesus in my heart I will never really be alone.  And He wants us to hand all of our burdens over to Him! 

Psalm 55:2
Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

If we put our trust in Him and decide to stop worrying, He will carry us and give us strength!  I hope that this post has helped you to remember that there is no reason to worry if Jesus is your Lord and savior, because writing this out has really helped and encouraged me to trust and believe.  He is always there and that wants to take our worries onto himself because He loves us  ♥

hugs


5 comments:

  1. Love this Maiya! This is so encouraging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so true! Christ is always with us! I hope you make a lot of new friends at this school. Stay close to the LORD! <3 =)

    Love Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing<3
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these Scriptures! Lately I've been experiencing some loneliness, but as I'm starting to read the Bible more, I'm starting to take more comfort in the greatness of our God. Good luck with school and everything!

    -Riley XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Maiya! I bet you'll find lots of great friends, you just have such a wonderful personality!

    ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete