Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Should Have Been Born in the 40's/50's

You Are My Special Angel...To the CinemaPicnic with a BeauProper

^I made the sets above on Polyvore.^



I seriously should of been born in the 1940's (or 50's).
Not because of what happened in that time but because of the the style.
 I absolutely love it. <3
 I love how the outfits were modest and so cute and the way red lipstick didn't look trashy then. I'm actually trying to dress in the style more these days. Not like dresses all the time, but just having that classic look I guess.

I also lovveee the music they had then!!! Goodness, it is so lovely!
It's very different from the music we have nowadays but that's why I like it. The music today always seems sorta fake since we can edit voices to sound, well, perfect. I think the reason why I like these is because they aren't fake and have a classy feel to them. :)










9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!! I LOVE THOSEO OUTFITS!!!!! I would SOOO wear those!!!! I love those dresses! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50's for the win!
    Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lolli lolli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me too!!! I just adore how stylish but modest everyone dressed back then......and the dresses are just so gorgeous!!! Maybe we can go time travelling together and pick up some stylish 40s/50s things! ;) Hehe!

    hugs

    ~Maiya~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok let's go find a time machine, and go back to the 40s together! We can get our red lipstick and vintage dresses and go to a Frank Sinatra concert together xD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! The music-- and Swing Dancing to go along with it!

    ~Katrina
    trinasadventuresandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh pretty dresses! I nominated you for the Liebster Award (if you've already done it, then it's okay! you can skip it or do it again--up to you :D). Keep up with the amazing blogging! xxx.
    http://a-flyleaf.blogspot.sg/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red dress and the black dress have to be my favourites!

    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yess!! Omigosh I love the fashion and the music then too!! What happened :( Anyway, love your blog...

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete