Thursday, July 17, 2014

A New Member & Bible Verse Challenge

I'd like to welcome a new member to Hand in Hand...
Melody from An Ordinary Life! She is such a sweet girl and is a great addition to our blog. 
The picture below is of Melody. :)

With that said, I will get to what I was going to say.
Have you heard the new Jamie Grace song?
IT.IS.AMAZING.
It's called "Do Life Big".
You seriously need to watch the lyric video below all the way through. I guarantee it will amaze you.


In the song she saying that Jesus gave her new life and because of that she wants to do life big for Him. I don't know about you but I want to do life big. I feel like I sometimes slack a little bit with God. Like getting into His word everyday. 
Sometimes I would rather just read a book I'm reading or get on the computer then just read the bible. 
I thought I could have a little challenge for you to participate in as well as for me. I thought we could have a Bible Verse Challenge. 
(or BVC)

You can read one everyday for this week. None of them are that long but they are all very meaningful and encouraging. These verses are sorta like snacks. Once you start reading them, you can't get enough.

You can start now or wait till Sunday. :)

Psalms 119:41
Isaiah 35:4
Mathew 6:1-4
Isaiah 60:19-20
Colossians 3:13
1 Thessalonians 5:16-17
Romans 12:2

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Melody! :)

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure everyone is excited about Melody coming :) and Jamie Grace seems like such a great role model! Judging from her past success, I have no doubts that her new song is great :) thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Melody! That song is absolutely one of my favorites. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic blog! I have one with my best friend Sarah,(http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com) where we write about what we do together. It has been a fun way to keep up since I moved to Colorado. (I lived in NY before, where we met).

    -Rose
    http://little-rose-serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose! Thank you!! Oh wow, that's really cool. Could I perhaps have the link to your joint blog so I can check it out?

      Delete
    2. Oh and I have my own blog too. :)

      http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/

      Delete