Wednesday, June 25, 2014

You Were Made to Do Something //

'Ello Everyone!
So after spending hours trying to think of what my first post should be, I decided that I would just post about something that has been on my mind lately. It started with a Bible study from Pastor Tony Clark that I hear on the radio when he said something that really got me thinking. He was talking about how soooo many times we will go to church and just sit. We won't try to serve, we'll just sit and then go home. That's when he said this, "You were not called to sit. If you were only called to sit, God would  just have called you home as soon as you became a Christian. Everyone was called to do something." 

This was a really good reminder for me because I so often find myself thinking that I don't really need to do anything, because there are so many other people doing things already. When in reality, God has a plan for my life, and I need to be doing things to serve Him, so that I will be able available and ready for him to work in my life. I know this is really short, but I really wanted to share it with all of you =)

{a little painting I made that goes along with the post}

xx






1 comment:

  1. There is so much truth to this post. I think that this blog is an awesome start with us following His will, though :)

    ReplyDelete